CryoSculpt – Fat Reduction, Skin Firming, Muscle Rebuilding, Cellulite Smoothing in just 60 minutes
Synergistic use of cryo-electroporation, allows the cooling to be conducted accurately into the deeper subcutaneous fat layer in a more rapid way, creating a uniform freezing effect. Our treatment uses up to four CRYO-Electroporation paddles, each paddle has a large treatment area which enables us to treat multiple areas and with one, two, three or four treating simultaneously.
The treatment is performed every 15 days for 5 sessions. Each session lasts 35 minutes, begins with 30 minutes of simultaneous cryolipolysis and EMS sculpting followed by 3000 to 7000 pulses of shockwave therapy. This combination of three technologies is clinically proven to achieve twice the rate of fat reduction in half the time of cryolipolysis alone.
CryoSculpt comprises of Cryolipolysis, Electroporation Muscle Stimulation and Shockwave Therapy
Quick, Visible Results
Using Shcokwave Therapy with the simultaneous Cryolipolysis and EMS technology shows immediate results after the first treatment with the average reduction after just one session being between 2.8cm – 7.2cm.
CryoSculpt is a non surgical treatment.
Cryo Sculpt uses three fat loss technologies including; Large Surface Non-suction Cryolipolysis, Electro Sculpting Stimulation and Shockwave Therapy
Large Surface Non-suction Cryolipolysis
Cryolipolysis has been safe and effective for the nonsurgical reduction of small areas of stubborn sub cutaneous fat for several years. Most commonly seen cryolipolysis devices treat with a
strong vacuum suction, specifically for use on pinchable fat in a cup sized area.
CryoSculpt uses the latest non-vacuum cryolipolysis applicator with conform-able-surface paddles which can treat not only localized fat, but treat non-pinchable fat on various areas. Non-vacuum application delivers a more comfortable cooling treatment without the risk of oedemas and bruising caused by suction of cryolipolysis vacuum cup.
Electro Sculpting Stimulation
With different pulses offering a depth of action between the skin and deep muscles, the action of pulse and currents speed up drainage and carry out volume reduction which is scientifically proven to offer a safe, non-invasive procedure for reduction of fat. Different pulse waves can be used to:
- Stimulate the fibroblasts to encourage the repair of collagen and elastin thus improving the elasticity and texture of the skin.
- Further break down fat
- Encourage lymphatic drainage
- Gentle muscle stimulation to aid fat metabolisation.
Aesthetic treatment with shockwave transmits intense mechanical shockwaves into the tissue increasing blood circulation and stimulating the formation of collagen fibres. Shockwave results in a positive influence on the collagen structure of the skin and connective tissues, which leads to an improvement in the appearance of cellulite.
High energy acoustic waves cause a collapse of the gas bubbles within the fat structures (cavitation) and destabilises the fat structures. Shockwave Therapy generates almost immediate results which can be seen after only one treatment.
The vast majority of people we see here at Totally Transformed, as long as they are over the age of 18 are able to have CryoSculpt done in the area of their choice.
However there are some contraindications to this treatment. It would not be safe for you to have this treatment if you suffer from any of the following health conditions.
- Raynaud’s disease
- Problems with liver/kidneys
- Problems with heart/lungs
- Cold Urticaria (skin reactions to the cold)
- Organ failure (serious liver , heart, kidneys disease etc.)
- Unregulated Diabetes with secondary complications
- Chronic infection such as: a HIV, HCV, etc.
- Pregnancy and breast feeding
- A systematic disease which has an impact on skin: systematic lupus erythematosus,
- Skin lesions within the area of treatment
- Cancer (unless approved by a GP and have been in remission for more than 12 months)
If you have a health condition which is not listed and you are concerned about your suitability for this treatment, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
35 minutes per session
Mild, can last up to 10 days post treatment, however most clients feel normal after a couple of hours
Permanent results are usually visible after the first treatment. Results are cumulative and get better over the course of treatments.
duration of results
Results are permanent as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained post treatment.
Although rare, some clients report mild redness, bruising and slight numbness after treatment.
Number of treatments
Course of 5 sessions completed at 15 day intervals.
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
Before coming to us for Fat Freezing, we recommend that you prepare to maintain a healthy lifestyle by:
- Increasing the amount of water you drink per day
- Staying within the daily recommended calories (2000 for women and 2500 for men)
- Look into healthy eating and start to make changes to your diet such as reducing carbohydrates and increasing protein/fruit/vegetables.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day to help flush the destroyed fat cells out of your body.
- Follow a healthy diet staying within the recommended calories (or at a deficit if you can) – Ask us about our formulated diet plans.
- Although not essential for results – body brushing is great for stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Avoid hot baths for 24 hours after a freeze treatment.