Also known by its technological name, Cryolipolysis, Fat Freezing is clinically proven to break down fat cells, resulting in a 20-40% reduction of body fat in the areas treated without damaging the surrounding tissues and is 3 times more effective than traditional fat freezing.
Best for stubborn pockets of fat. 360 Fat Freezing is a unique non-invasive treatment using a combination of electro and cryo therapy and the cooling plate goes all the way around the handpiece.
Using the Fat Freezing handpiece, this creates vacuum which draws the fat into the handpiece. This localised area within the handpiece is then frozen, causing 20% – 40% of the fat cells in that area to die.
Many clients lose several inches after the completion of their treatments.
Fat Freezing does not require any period of recovery afterwards, you can go about your daily life as normal straight afterwards
Clinically Proven Results
Up to 40% of the fat in the treated area reduced. Results visible from 3 week and continue developing over 6 months gradually changing your body shape.
360 Fat Freezing is a non surgical treatment.
- How does it work?
- Will the fat cells grow back?
- What is an area of fat freezing?
- Is it Suitable for me?
When fat cells are exposed to extreme cold, a process of natural removal is triggered, which gradually reduces the thickness of the fat layer. The result is a visible reduction in fat bulges. Exclusive to fat freezing is the concept of “cryolipolysis”, which is based on the principle that fat cells will die at a low temperature that leaves the surrounding tissue unaffected.
Fat Cells exposed to the cold temperatures are destroyed and are processed through your body’s own natural waste system.
Once the fat cells are destroyed by the fat freezing procedure, they are destroyed forever and removed from your body using your body’s waste system. These fat cells will not grow back. However, if you gain weight, it is possible that your body can produce new fat cells in the area. This is why we advise clients to maintain a healthy lifestyle after treatment.
We can treat a wide range of areas with fat freezing from the smallest area under your chin, all the way up to the largest area of your abdomen.
An area is wherever we can fit one fat freezing applicator handle onto your body.
- Lower Abdomen – 1 area
- Upper Abdomen – 1 area
- Love Handles – 2 areas (1 per side)
- Inner Thighs – 2 areas (1 per thigh)
- Outer Thighs – 2 areas (1 per thigh)
- Banana Roll (Under Bum) – 2 areas
- Bra Fat – 2 areas
Here at Totally Transformed we have a 2 area 360 Machine and a 4 area 360 Machine and can treat multiple areas in one session.
The vast majority of people we see here at Totally Transformed, as long as they are over the age of 18 are able to have 360 Fat Freezing done in the area of their choice.
However there are some contraindications to this treatment. It would not be safe for you to have this treatment if you suffer from any of the following health conditions.
- Raynaud’s disease
- Problems with liver/kidneys
- Problems with heart/lungs
- Cold Urticaria (skin reactions to the cold)
- Organ failure (serious liver , heart, kidneys disease etc.)
- Unregulated Diabetes with secondary complications
- Chronic infection such as: a HIV, HCV, etc.
- Pregnancy and breast feeding
- A systematic disease which has an impact on skin: systematic lupus erythematosus,
- Skin lesions within the area of treatment
- Cancer (unless approved by a GP and have been in remission for more than 12 months)
If you have a health condition which is not listed and you are concerned about your suitability for this treatment, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Usually 1-2 hours depending on the number of areas being treated in the session
Mild, can last up to 10 days post treatment, however most clients feel normal after a couple of hours
Permanent results are usually visible within 3-6 weeks and continue to develop for up to 6 months
duration of results
Results are permanent as long as a healthy lifestyle is maintained post treatment.
Although rare, some clients report mild redness, bruising and slight numbness after treatment.
Number of treatments
Although some clients will only need this treatment once, best results are 1-3 treatments with at least an 8 week gap between treatments.
BEFORE YOUR TREATMENT
Before coming to us for Fat Freezing, we recommend that you prepare to maintain a healthy lifestyle by:
- Increasing the amount of water you drink per day
- Staying within the daily recommended calories (2000 for women and 2500 for men)
- Look into healthy eating and start to make changes to your diet such as reducing carbohydrates and increasing protein/fruit/vegetables.
AFTER YOUR TREATMENT
- Drink at least 2 litres of water per day to help flush the destroyed fat cells out of your body.
- Follow a healthy diet staying within the recommended calories (or at a deficit if you can) – Ask us about our formulated diet plans.
- Although not essential for results – body brushing is great for stimulating lymphatic drainage.
- Avoid hot baths for 24 hours after a freeze treatment.