Are you looking for a non-surgical treatment to slow down the ageing process? Our HIFU Ultra face lifting treatment could be just what you’ve been searching for!
If you’re insecure about the changes of your physical appearance as you age, you’re not alone. Ageing is something that happens to us all. It can’t be avoided, and you can’t stop it. However, you can undergo HIFU Ultra face lifting to slow down the appearance of ageing.
In this blog, we’ll take you through what HIFU Ultra is and the common ageing concerns it can help target.
What is HIFU Ultra face lifting
HIFU Ultra face lifting uses the very latest HIFU technology to deliver immediate visible changes.
This non-surgical technology uses both HIFU and Micro-Macro Focused Ultrasound. As a result, it delivers a non-invasive lifting treatment for the face, neck, and body.
Micro-Macro-Focused Ultrasound drives better results with less discomfort and shorter treatment times. In addition to lifting, HIFU Ultra can also help with lines, wrinkles, enlarged skin pores, and skin laxity.
Common ageing concerns
As you age, are you starting to experience a sagging or wrinkling neck?
Research has shown this is a part of the ageing process that makes a lot of women feel self-conscious. However, a lot of people don’t want to go under the knife to fix this.
This is where HIFU Ultra comes in. With this non-surgical treatment, you can expect to see up to 20% of the results immediately following the treatment. The remaining 80% of results appear over the next 3-4 months as your collagen and elastin produce and tighten the skin.
Our HIFU Ultra face-lifting treatment offers long-lasting results. For best results, we recommend 1-3 treatments, after which results can last up to 2-3 years.
Also known as ‘laughter lines,’ crow’s feet are characterised by wrinkles that appear around the eye area. They are typically caused by the ageing process due to the skin around the eyes being thinner and more delicate.
After the initial appearance of these lines, they will gradually worsen over time unless intervened with treatment.
Not only can crow’s feet create an aged look, but they can also make it hard to apply makeup. This is due to products like concealers and foundation gathering in the creases and enhancing the appearance of wrinkles.
HIFU Ultra treatments use High-Intensity Focussed Ultrasound to target areas of skin where there has been a structural loss.
MMFU HIFU is the only HIFU that features the 2mm cartridge. This allows you to target more delicate areas such as the eyes and mouth.
Jowls are characterised by the areas of sagging skin that develop over the jawline. This occurs as part of the aging process, and they become more prominent from the mid to late 40s.
The fat pads in our cheeks slip down towards the jawline, and at the same time, our skin loses its elasticity and firmness. Consequently, this leads to jowls forming caused by a loss of structure in the skin.
HIFU Ultra uses ultrasound to target the deeper structures of the skin. By causing a controlled thermal injury, deep into the SMAS and dermis, it kick-starts the body’s healing response.
This increases the levels of collagen in the skin, leading to a gentle lifting and tightening of the skin, especially around the jawline. In most cases, only one treatment is required with results lasting up to 24 months.
Interested in slowing down the ageing process with our HIFU Ultra face-lifting treatment?
Considering our HIFU Ultra face lifting treatment but still on the fence about it?
Not to worry. Here at Totally Transformed, we undergo a consultation before every treatment. We want every single one of our clients to feel comfortable with us and the treatment they are having.